Thursday, December 24, 2009

If Santa Is Late...

....you can't blame these two!
They don't work for the big man!

This is Jingles.

He stands at just under four inches tall.

His job is to collect any decorations that fall to the floor in his house unnoticed. The humans he lives with don't even know he exists!

He found this bell in the corner behind a dust bunny.

Tolley doesn't live in a house at all.

He lives outside, where the recent inclement weather has forced him to come up with a unique solution to staying dry.

Who knew that oak leaves were multi-purpose? Lucky for him that he is only 3 inches high!

Until next time, happy holiday memories in the making! See you all next year.

Theresa

10 comments:

  1. They are so charming--I've love to see a stop motion film with them! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa...those are the most adorable lil guys.
    I surely could use a fellow like Jingles around..Ms. Peaches our cat keeps swatting all the bells off the tree..LOL!!!

    Merry Christmas and I'm hoping for everyone a wonderful New Year!!!

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are absolutely gorgeous!!! You are so clever... I wish we had Jingles in our house... I'm getting tired of picking up those naughty ornaments.
    Hope you had a very happy Christmas.
    Blessings and magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I also appreciated your Christmas Kitsch post....I've inherited a good deal of kitsch from my own grandparents, and love it dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw an artist doing felt dolls on a TV show. It's amazing. You must be very patient. I like your work -- so soft and expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, ladies!

    Val, the name of your blog cracks me up. I need to pop by and take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a Wonderful New Year and keep up the great work work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!
    Wishing you a Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I love them. Now that I have one, I think I NEED a couple more.. I do, Yes I do! they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Viv. This is my 'new' thing. For now. Until the next new thing comes along. I like the freedom that comes with trying new things.

    ReplyDelete