Thursday, December 10, 2009

Goodbye Elephant!

I had planned on photographing this little guy yesterday, but I got a call from the school saying my eldest child was sick.
Bye-bye photo op!

Because he needs to go to his new home, I had to take the photos today and I just didn't have much time to make the photos flawless.

The lighting was horrid, the area I use for staging is covered with WIP's....you all know the holiday routine! Que sera sera.

This is the best I could do in the time that I had.


This little guy is joining a Bichon I finished previously and they will be off to their new home today as well.
I hope the buyer is happy with the end results!


Until next time, happy holiday rushes!
Theresa

8 comments:

  1. Really really really Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh all of those are so wonderful. It amazes me how much character you get out of a tangled mass of hair.
    I bow to you, oh wool whisperer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, you crack me up. "Wool whisperer"...what a hoot!

    Thanks to Jean and Jackie, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that elephant!
    Marie you crack me up also!
    Pattee

    ReplyDelete
  5. even without time to take pics, these look fab, i loove the elephant , so cute. hope your wee one is ok now x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! what beautiful creations - obviously good lighting is NOT necessary to show those babies off!

    ReplyDelete