Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sans Computer-Brain Still On

Well, I will be sans computer for a few days. Sigh. But when I return, I look forward to posting my "truths" a la The Magic Onions.

This is going to be fun!

No idea what I am talking about? Check out http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/ and read back through her posts.

Not only is she a talented needle felter, but she has great ideas for moms to use with their children.

Spreading a little sunshine and happiness everyday through joyous interactions...what a great way to live!

Until next time, happy pondering!

Theresa

2 comments:

  1. You're so kind, thank you.
    Your life is lovely too... I've coveted your plum tree so much that we might be buying our very own... the house comes with it of course, but it's the tree that has me hoping and preying it all comes about. You'll have to give me a step by step on plum jam next year. It also has an avo tree... YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be glad to hear what you have to say when you get your computer back... is that right?

    Thanks for visiting my blog and seeing my newest doll~
    Pattee

    ReplyDelete