Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby steps..

I got out the Sculpey. And the glass eyes. I even opened the packages! No going back now. Today, folks, will be the day that I FINALLY try polymer clay.

I have had lots of ideas tripping over themselves for years, but I have always been hesitant to try to make them come to fruition. It's a perfection thing. Yeah, I'm getting over it, but it hasn't been easy.

Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post by tomorrow. Either that or I will have learned that clay is not for me. (But maybe, in the spirit of not trying to be perfect, I will post the lumpy pictures anyway.)

Time will tell.

Until next time, happy risk taking!

Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to seeeeeeeeeeee!
    I went out and spent a fortune on beads... thought I'd try my hand at some jewelry. All the jewelry on Etsy is SOOOOO beautiful. Really inspired me (but in the back of my mind there is a gruff voice saying, 'stick to what you do!')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! I love beads! You will definitely be able to do it. You are very clever with your hands and there is a lot of good material out there to help you! Post pictures when you do some!

    ReplyDelete