Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Look What I Won From I LIKE PRETTY

Look what I won from http://ilikepretty.blogspot.com/! I was cruising around and came across HER site. Who is she? I don't really know, as we haven't met in person, but she is incredibly funny and seems like the kind of person who would be a hoot and a half to know. Her name is Rosalie and you can find her and enjoy her hilariousness on her blog listed above or on her etsy shop http://uglybaby.etsy.com/

To get the full effect, you need to look at her Shower Art on etsy. Really. Do it. Seriously twisted brain power here. Shower art. Art for the shower. With suction cups!

Anyhooooo- I correctly answered a question she had posted on her blog about one of her new pieces and she sent me these cool cards. (Yes, my talented blog buddies, I DID photograph this one on the bed. I know, I know....t-aaaa-cky. But, however, comma, I thought that speed would be better than perfection in this case. It was likely that I would get backlogged and not be able to find time to post this later on. Gotta give a girl her props!)

She sent four great cards and a little note. Very charming. The best card, in my opinion, is the brown one with Tater Tots on it. As if having Tater Tots on a card wasn't awesome enough, the tagline on the inside made me almost wet my pants.

80% of the people who saw this thought is was hysterical. The other 20% didn't get it.

Here goes: The outside of the card shows three tots and says, "Did you ever wonder"

Inside: "If tater tots are made out of the lips and anuses of potatoes?"

I know! Funny stuff! (For those of you scratching your heads, think of hot dogs and all the "parts" that go into them. I swear, I am going to make a t-shirt with a hot dog on it that says, "Now 35% tumor free!")

Cool robot card.

Buying from her site is worth it just for the envelope the stuff is shipped in! Check it out! Too clever.

This is the back of the envelope.

Until next time, thanks for popping by!



  1. Thank you for your comment about my wee bird! love the artwork you won - neat envelope for sure!! :O)

  2. Thanks for writing about me lady! I'm glad you liked your prize!

  3. Aren't you in the ADO team? I can't find you there? - could have sworn you were!!
    I love your Twitter - have added him in the ADO/EPE treasury!


  4. Ok, that is funny. You won an award over at my blog!

  5. Thanks a bunch! I'll pop over and check it out! :)