Tuesday, September 8, 2009

French Bulldog WIP and an "About Me" Survey

Here is my latest WIP, a commissioned French Bulldog. A customer of mine has ordered it for her daughter for Christmas. I need to finish up some of the finer details and let her take a peek to see if she thinks it is right.
It was a bit of a hard call in that a "fawn" Frenchie will often have a brownish muzzle, but not always. I hope I have it right!
Now for the About Me survey. Those of you only interested in the Frenchie may log off now. LOL
A friend sent me this survey to fill out. I always find it interesting to get an idea of how people see themselves. Interested? Read on. Not interested? That's OK, too. :)


Can you fill this out without lying? Yep. No problems with truth telling.


What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A high fiber granola bar. Isn't 40 fun?


Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew? Sadly, no. I have always loved that name.

Where was your profile picture taken? In my house.

Can you play guitar hero? Yes, but not as well as my middle son.

Name someone that made you laugh today? Thomas.

How late did you stay up last night and why? Midnight. I was working on a French bulldog for a customer. It is almost done and I actually am happy with it! (I usually agonize, but either I am feeling more relaxed or I hit it dead on right out of the gate.)

If you could move somewhere else, would you? Yes. Somewhere a little more spread out and green, I think. My husband would say somewhere in OC or just closer to the beach.

Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes. *blushing*

Which of your friends lives closest to you? Kelly

Do you believe ex's can be friends? Absolutely. But my husband's can't. Just kidding.

How do you feel about Dr. Pepper? I don't like sugary sodas, so I'll pass, thanks.

When was the last time you cried really hard? Last month. I had a 'bad mommy' day and felt like indulging in a good cry.

Where are you right now? In our bedroom/office/wool storage room.

Who took your profile picture? I took my own. Lame, no?

Who was the last person you took a picture of? My three kids yesterday. They dressed up as punkers and wanted me to take a picture. They are thinking it should be the Christmas card this year. We shall see.

Was yesterday better than today? Nope. Each day is good in it's own right.

Can you live a day without TV? Other than news, I really don't need the TV for much. We don't have cable, so there aren't a lot of choices anyway. It just stops me from living my life.

Are you upset about anything? Not really.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? I wouldn't bother if I didn't!

Are you a bad influence? Depends upon who you ask, I suppose!

Night out or night in? Usually in. Even when it is out, it ends up in a bookstore. Not exactly a rager, am I?

What items could you not go without during the day? Coffee and the computer.

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My dad after his knee surgery.

What does the last text message in your inbox say? I am living in this moment....sorry.

How do you feel about your life right now? Hopeful.

Do you hate anyone? No, but I get disappointed with people sometimes. Hate is an awfully strong word.

If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? A bunch of things I marked "Mark as read" but didn't delete.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Not to my face. Bummer, huh?

That song is stuck in your head? This is Halloween from Nightmare Before Christmas

Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be? I don't want ANYONE knocking on my window at 2am. Ever.

Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Nope, and if I do, someone is going to be in BIG trouble!

Name something you have to do tomorrow? Take T to his first day of school!

Do you think too much or too little? I think too much and act too little.

Do you smile a lot? Yes. It offsets my frown lines beautifully.

Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone? Daughter.
Is there something you always wear? My frown lines.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Saving $47 with coupons while shopping for groceries!
Woo-hoo!

Did you have an exciting last weekend? By my definition, yes. By normal people's definitions, no.

Have you ever crawled through a window? Yep! Now where did I put those keys?

Have you ever dyed your hair? Every 2 weeks like clockwork.

Are you wearing a necklace? No.

Are you an emotional person? Not really.

What's something that can always make you feel better? Meditation and deep breathing.

Will this weekend be a good one? Yes! Soccer season starts up!

What do you want right now? Just what I have right now.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing? All of the time. Men's clothing is so much roomier.

Have you ever worked in a food place? McDonald's. Shudder.

What’s on your schedule for tomorrow? Take T to school, visit old folks, and work.

Does anyone know your facebook password? No, but my DH could figure it out. He is one of the smartest people I know!


Until next time, happy soul searching!

Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Wow - those questions must have taken some time to answer! grt read. Loving the dog too - just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Abi! This took FOREVER! I am pretty sure most people won't have the time to read it all! I had fun thinking about the answers, though.

    ReplyDelete