Here is a little clue...When working on a new project that one isn't familiar with, it is a good idea to have the kids be at school or a friend's house. I was working with some new materials when making my pendants and had lots of kids (OK, it was just my three, but it SEEMS like a lot when they are all atwitter and flying around our teensy tiny house) stopping me, stopping me, stopping me. Eating. Stopping me.
The result? I forgot an important step: putting the micro glaze on my images prior to mounting them on the glass. Smear city. Ink leakage. Time suck. Materials wastage. Disaster.
As luck would have it, I had my meditation class last night, so I think I may go and breathe.
If they find me dead of hyperventilation, you can all have my various stashes to divide amongst yourselves. That way, I know everything will be used.
Until next time, if there is one, happy crafting!
PS You know I am just kiddding. There are too many fun things to make to let myself die from hyperventilating. Death by chocolate is more my style.