Friday, March 27, 2009

Yelling, Selling and Happiness

OK, remember a few posts ago where I declared that I wasn't going to yell? Remember how I was doing super great? Guess what?

I yelled. It was, in theory, justified, but I cognitively "get" that it is unecessary. Old behaviors take a while to extinguish, I guess. Sigh. What is a harried mom of three to do? Bourbon? LOL




The good news is that I sold my pixie
and mushroom piece on ebay. Wasn't super happy about the price, but I was glad to know that it sold.


I will be listing three more pieces this weekend, including the Merbaby. Hopefully she will fetch a good price. I am going to have to start her listing at an acceptable level and hope for the best. If she doesn't sell, she doesn't sell, though I have a good feeling about her.





I will also be posting the pixie in the yogurt cup and the little brown rat. Wish me luck!









Until next time, happy everything!


Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the next listings. I think when it comes to your work you should just list for the price you want. If you where selling stuff from around the house it would be a different story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Laura! I can always count on you for feedback! Thank goodness for the Lauras of the world...

    ReplyDelete