Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Spun Cotton

Just right for your feather tree!
These three ladies were so fun to make and I am really pleased with how they came out.




They are spun cotton over an armature with hand sewn crepe paper clothing.
Some of the clothing is cotton as well, heavily glittered, of course!
Each angel has golden, German paper wings.

I hope to have them in my etsy shop by tomorrow evening.

Thanks for dropping in for a bit.

Until next time, happy dreaming!

Theresa


3 comments:

  1. Love them !! You make the cutest darn things!!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, These are very lovely indeed!!! I had fun
    making my cotton doll too!!! Can't wait what else you create!!!
    Blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa...will you never cease to amaze me with your beautiful works? No...you won't..LOL!! These are adorable.

    Hugs and Smiles ^_^

    ReplyDelete