Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hallelujah! I'm Back!

What a tribulation!  I have had a "somewhat" working computer for months, which means I could post items to some sites, but was unable to access others.  Very odd, no?  At times, I was able to load new bits to my etsy site, other times not.  The one constant was that I was not able to get into my blogger postings.  Distressing!

But my new and well working computer has fixed the problem and I am back.   I feel as though it will take me months to catch up with everyone and what has been going on in your lives.  Glad to be back, especially in October, when so many artists are making fantastic dolls/gee-gaws/ornies to post.  I can't wait to see everything!

Just to have something to share, here is a 5 inch doll that is composite over cloth with an encaustic finish.  Odd, huh?  Sometimes I don't understand myself!

Until next time, many happy returns!

Theresa

1 comment:

  1. So good to see what you have been up to Teresa! Just like you, my computer was worn out and becoming quite fickle. After several weeks computer free, a new one is finally up and running. It is amazing not to be waiting around for the tea pot to boil during a web page change.
    Your doll is unique and wonderful just as she should be! love, Rose

    ReplyDelete