Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here We Go


Word on the street is that blogging is a great way to express oneself and stay connected with other people. Since I already keep a tally of my daily doings, I thought I would give it a go. I mean, it isn't all that different from my daily journal, right? Except for the fact that it will be open to others for viewing. (No pressure...) Will that be a good or bad thing? Only time will tell.


I plan to record my musings as I muddle my way through parenthood, piles of wool, and life in general. I also hope to send out kudos to some of my fellow artists and great people at large that I come across in my meanderings.


Artistically, it has been a bit of a slow day. My jewelry components that I ordered have not yet arrived, so the necklaces I had planned on making are a wash, but I did work a bit more on a tiny needlefelted brownie for a felting challenge entitled, "Red". I'll post a picture tomorrow if I can make a bit more headway tonight after the kids are in bed for the night.


In the meantime, here is a photo of a commissioned piece that I made for a birthday recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment