Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Kitsch

For your viewing pleasure, some of my weird Christmas items.
I collect all kinds of mushroom ornaments. 

This is a gift from my hubby.
 He is supposed to be in the garden, I think, but I keep him in my living room.

A weird turnip man. 
My husband and I couldn't figure out why we liked him so much.
Then we realized it looked a lot like my husband's grandfather!
Grandpa Turnip!

Here is my contribution to the "glass" tree.
It is Styrofoam.  I am SO like that.
This came from Santa's Village in CA. 
It reminds me of my childhood.
Kitsch-rific, no?

This is my husband's favorite childhood ornament.
Plastic Santa on a plastic plane on a velvet wrapped box.
Ah, the 70's.

Happy Holidays to all and to all a good day!



Until next time, happy decorating!

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment